Запрошуємо, Гість
Ім'я користувача: Пароль: Запам’ятати мене
Ласкаво просимо на форум КП "Зміїв-сервіс"!

Розкажіть нам, і нашим користувачам, хто ви, що вам подобається, і чому ви стали членом цього сайту.
  Ми вітаємо всіх нових учасників і сподіваємося бачити вас якомога більше!

ТЕМА: http://supplementforsale.com/keketo-diet/

http://supplementforsale.com/k​eketo-diet/ 4 років 9 місяців тому #5579

• guhrkhan
  • guhrkhan аватар
don't like those and then straighten it and then bend it and then straighten that way work that hamstring and then up and then take your left foot forward and get right foot in try to align your chest and with the legs and come to forearm plank so right off the bat we're going to get into some heat-generating lengthen the back of your neck so your gaze should be just about between your thumb nails find your alignment press your heels towards the wall behind you squeeze your hips towards the bottoms of your ribcage and just like any other plank variation if it gets too hard or if you start to sacrifice your form go ahead and put your knees down just make sure that your hips don't start to stick upright you want to keep a straight line between your shoulders and your knees so as you are here in your forearm plank breathing deeply keeping your gaze relaxed keeping your core engaged I would like to tell you that I'm wearing my favorite color nail-polish bright orange or coral not sure how it looks on camera and I took the time to match it to my favorite sports bra and I was wondering how you feel about that so some people think that's a little over the top I happen to like it you let me know KeKeto Diet what you think comment take one more deep breath in take one more deep breath out listen carefully on your next inhale raise up into high plank take your shoulders under your ear wrists under your shoulders spread your fingers wide press the ground away with your fingers your knuckles and the heels of your hands all parts of your hands keep your shoulders in line with your hips keep your breath deep keep

supplementforsale.com/keketo-diet/
Адміністратор заборонив доступ на запис.
Час відкриття сторінки: 0.123 секунд
Працює на Форум